DIG IN offers a new model for Sunday school. When launching a new program, it's always wise to set up a teacher training session to prepare your teachers for the coming quarter. We've put together a one-and-a-half to two-hour training session that will help you:
- Introduce the intentional learning philosophy built into DIG IN
- Provide an overview of the DIG IN lesson builder
- Equip your teachers to create an environment where kids grow in their relationship with God
And just like the lessons in DIG IN, your teachers won't just be sitting and listening. We've woven in interactive learning experiences that will make this session memorable and create a lasting impact.
The following files are included in this download (44MB zip file)
- DIG IN Teacher Training.pptx (PowerPoint presentation file with embedded presenter notes and music
- DIG IN Teacher Training Presenter Notes.docx (Word file with presenter notes to accompany ppt)
- DIG IN Activity Blocks Handout.pdf (Overview of the Activity Blocks available in every DIG IN lesson)
- DIG IN Philosophy Chart (Overview of what makes DIG IN different from other curriculum)
Please sign in to leave a comment.