DIG IN now offers an option to build adapted lessons you can lead over video for families or provide for parents to lead. You’ll get adapted Core Bible activity blocks and weekly suggestions for other activity blocks to use. Please follow the following steps to learn how to most effectively use this feature.
- In the Lesson Builder, create a New Classroom and choose One Room as your Classroom Format. The at-home lesson content is written for use with a range of ages. You can name the classroom whatever you want, so you might call it “DIG IN at Home.” Note: you must be a DIG IN Director to create a classroom.
- Select your new classroom from the Classroom dropdown.
- Remove the default Core Bible Discovery block and replace it with Core Bible at Home.
- When building your lesson, click the Core Bible at Home icon and review the Tips section for recommendations of other activity blocks for at-home use.
- Continue building your lesson with any additional blocks desired. Publish, download, and edit your lesson as needed.
For tips on adapting DIG IN lessons to comply with social distancing in a church classroom setting, watch this video.